Last active on :September 14, 2021
Work From :Any
Category :Information Technology & Services
I am result-oriented, detailed, innovative and audacious. As a software engineer/developer, I am challenged to innovate, deliver value, solve problems, satisfy customers, learn and mentor. I have excelled in diverse IT roles as a software engineer/developer, IT support, technology trainer and coach in major national and multi-national organizations. I also read, swim, play piano, chess and table tennis.
1. As Back-end developer, built and deployed Spring/MongoDB based Stock Trading and Portfolio Management microservice API hosted on AWS with automated CI/CD.
2. As Lead Technology Trainer, trained and onboarded forty (40) software developers into key company core-banking projects using project-based learning.
3. As Software Engineer/Developer, designer and built Healthcare Information Management System (HIMS), a secure web-based end-to-end management system for Healthcare providers.
4. As IT Support Engineer, Operated SHELL SOX IT controls and Hydrocarbon Accounting Systems for 5 years without control breaches/failures and received Special Recognition Award.
5. As an Avid Learner, BSc. Computer Science (UK), Diploma Software Engineering (India), Sun Certified Java Programmer, Oracle Cloud Certified, MongoDB Certified.