Role: SR. MANAGER Agile
· Drive Agile/Scrum best practices within organization.
· Work with respective leads and scrum masters to implement best practices around development, QA, BA, and production support teams.
· Standardizing the Agile practices across Product teams
· Coach and train employees at all levels on Agile Principles and the usage of tools for Agile Practices implantation.
· Implemented methods and tools at Program, Project and Team level including selection and tailoring in line with agreed standards.
· Worked in Collaboration with Product owners, Scrum Masters.
Company: Publics Sapient (Jan’ 17- Aug 2020)
Role: SR. MANAGER QA
· Prepare /Review and participate in RFP meetings.
· Responsible for optimization in terms of cost and effort.
· Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
· Responsible for Planning the roadmap to incorporate the required tools & technology for testing.
· Responsible for planning on adoption of Automation, Agile, TDD, BDD, Scrum meetings
· Responsible for implementing DevOps and Agile and incorporate agile testing techniques.
· Responsible for Mobile testing strategy
· Manages quality control personnel on a day-to-day basis.
· Designs, implements, and documents procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
· Responsible for driving the future direction of testing and quality assurance.
· Establishes and implements metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
· Performs root-cause analysis and other problem-solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
· Establishes standards and guidelines for the testing phase of the project/ product releases.
· Oversees calibration and testing programs.
Company: Tech Mahindra (July’12- Jan 2017)
Role: Scrum Master/ Technical Project Manager
· Manage the Test Execution & Design Center in an Agile Test Factory Model and responsible for managing the end-to-end Test design, execution, and delivery of all test requirements.
· Manage the transformation activities within the Test Factory to adapt to changing Business needs.
· Responsible for the delivery of clients’ test requirements.
· Managing a team of 90 people with support from Test Managers directly reporting to me and responsible for overall management of the team.
· Handling all the people management aspects including day to day people issues, appraisal and team ramp up/down etc.
· Managing all the quality related organization goals and driving new process changes to optimize the way team works.
· Established best practices of QA methodology in the organization by keeping projects within time frame and budget.
· Develop & manage Test Strategy, Master Test Plan, and testing framework, Concurrency of test artefacts, Defects, Road maps, Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
Resourcing, budget forecast and regular tracking of project expenditure.
· Established a clear communications rhythm with business leadership and demonstrated accountability for functional, business, and broad quality objectives.
· Successfully handled document test processes and recommended process improvements programs.
· Coordinated with the project management team to size testing effort approved projects Worked with users, systems analyst, designers, and programmers to create/analyze project documents.
· Participate in the test environment setup and in ensuring that the facilities, test tools and scripts are in place to successful perform the required testing effort.
Responsible for Strategic planning and management.