WORK EXPERIENCE Data Engineer – ADF Gartner, Gurugram (Jun 2022 – At Present)
• Designed compliance frameworks for multi-site data warehousing efforts to verify conformity with state and federal data security guidelines.
• Extract Transform and load data from different sources to Azure Data storage services using a Combination of ADF, T-SQL, data lake. Data ingestion to Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Datawarehouse.
• Created Pipelines in ADF using Linked Services/Data sets/pipeline/ to extract, Transform and load data from different sources like Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
• Hands-On experience on developing SQL Scripts (T-SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL) for Automation purpose. Data Engineer – Migration Contractor at: Gartner, Gurugram (Dec 2021 – Apr 2022)
• Create a plan of all activities and tasks required to populate the new solutions with all current and historical data necessary for the correct operation of the solutions.
• Manage and co-ordinate activities for the ETL engineers to perform the data migration.
• Design a quality management scheme and plan for data migration activities including validation of loaded data to ensure the maximum efficiency and accuracy of data populated within the new solution. Senior Software Engineer Midland Credit Management, an Encore Capital Group Company, Gurugram (Mar 2019- Sep 2021)
• Created SSIS packages, staged data from different data sources into a SQL Server Database using SQL Server Integration Services. • Create Consumer journeys in marketing cloud.
• Created UAT test cases and scenarios based on Use Cases, and make sure, that UAT test cases meetthe business requirements.