Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that gives me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and skills in the area of Software development and to involve, part of the team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization.
PROFESNAL SKILLS AND EXPRIENCE
Presently working with HCL technology Ltd.(Sep2016 –till date).
Previously worked with Sasken Communication Technologies India Ltd, Noida.
Previously worked with “Iprof learning solution private”, Noida.
Previously worked with “Amsoft system pvt.ltd, Gurgaon.
Previously worked with “ARICENT GROUP”, Gurgaon.
Previously worked with SDG SOFTWARE PVT. LTD, Noida.
• Expertise in Core Java, Multithreading and Object Oriented programming.
• Good Working Knowledge in J2EE technologies Programming technologies.
• Good Working Knowledge in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View- Controller), Singleton, Session Façade and Factory and Abstract Factory in the development
• Experience on database designing and SQL.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Ability and Adaptability to work with different technologies on different platforms.
• Willingness and ability to quickly adapt and master new technologies.
Title : PeopleSoft Decommission
Module : Wallet Management
Domain : HR-IT
Client : NetAPP
Duration : Oct’20 –Till date
Tools and Technologies :Java7/8,JDBC,SpringBoot,Microservices,RESTwebservices,SVN, Multithreading, Docker,Web-LogicServer,Postman etc.
Brief Description: PeopleSoft Decommission is a web based HR-IT management web portal which provides the single window to manage all the employee related stuff of NetApp across all its geographical location. This application helps to track the employee’s various activity/record from joining to leaving the organisation. We are providing various kind of report/audit of an employee by selecting the suitable date. It mainly comprises of the mention module namely 1.NAI 2.Star 3.Saturn. In this way we are providing single source of truth for workforce data, removing redundant data across multiple application, improving security and privacy, minimizing total cost of ownership of HCM platform and targeting state architecture during success factor implemantioan to get the fully advantage of the application etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Worked in Agile framework as an individual contributor including interaction with business team.
· Participated in the daily scrum meetings ,Brainstorm and retrospective meetings
· Participate in peer code review and fixed the code from review comment.
· Converted application into microservices architecture using Spring Boot and incorporated the reviews after discussion with Technical architect design team,
· Participated in deployment and production Support
Working for bug fixes on existing API’s
Title : UGO_WALLET
Module : Wallet Management
Domain : Finance& Ecommerce
Client : UGO Bank
Duration : Jun’19 –Sep20
Brief Description: UGO_WALLET is a web based wallet management product solution/web portal which manages the wallet of UGO bank employee along with the customer/individual who wants to avail this facility. It mainly comprises of the mention module namely 1.Otosan 2.Peridot 3.Octane and 4. CCGUI. We are managing the wallet based on user’s email id and wallet id of individual. If somebody wants to avail this facility for that they will have to register themselves with vendor/Service Provider through CCGUI module. Apart from this facility we are providing the user to audio, video and voice calling/chatting facility as well in order to make our application more user friendly etc.