8.11 years of overall experience which contains 2.2 years are supporting and the remaining 6.9 years are into development.
6.9 years of relevant experience in IT Development and Implementation of Web Based and Client/Server applications using Object Oriented Programming and Database Concepts with emphasis on:
- A hand on in-depth programming skills in JAVA and J2EE Technologies includes Core-Java, JDBC, Servlets, and JSP.
- Experience in Front end development using JS, Ajax, JQuery,JSON, HTML and Angular JS,ReactJs.
- Experience in open source technologies & frameworks like Spring IOC and MVC, Spring Boot, JMS, JSON, XML,Log4J and Struts.
- Experience in GIT, SVN, Jenkins and CVS.
- Experience in Webservies (Rest & SOAP) and SQL (Oracle 10g).
- Experience in leading J2EE Application servers JBoss & Wildfly.
- Knowledge on Spring Security, Angular.
- Good exposure to OOPs concepts and Java Technologies.
- Well experienced in developing Web and Enterprise applications using MVC design Pattern, DAO, Singleton.
- Expertise in Application development tools like Spring Suite, Eclipse.
- Hard working and taking up the challenges with both individual contribution as well as team work
- Have great motivation to learn new skills/technologies, excellent analytical/ problem-solving skills, fast-learner, resourceful, committed, hard-worker, and self-initiative.
- Able to coordinate & communicate with project team, able to work independently as part of team.