I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Data Network Engineer for your client.
I am working as a Network Implementation Engineer cum Presales engineer for United Kingdom's biggest fixed-voice and broadband provider - BT Co. Ltd and prior to BT I was with the second-largest wireless service provider AT&T so had niche experienced with ISP and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Designed and deployed highly effective LAN, WAN & WLAN across the entire corporate network, resulting in significantly enhanced performance for key users.
- Installed and configured Network L2 & L3 devices, providing continuous analysis of network packets and ethernet connection performance across the ETO (Europe)
- Working with prospective customers to understand their workflow and using this knowledge to build successful technical sales strategies
I’m well versed with:
- Installing, deployment, configuring and maintaining network services, equipment, and devices.
- Configuring, troubleshooting CER and PER routers using all types of access in all European regions.
- Providing support/guidance to Sales Team, Project Managers, Field Engineers, Technical designer and customers regarding network design
I also have experience in Cisco environments: switches and routers. I specialize in network infrastructure, network security, or network management.
Please find enclosed with this letter my CV for your consideration.
Experience: 8 years
Current Company/Location: British Telecom/Gurgaon
Current Project - DP DHL - Europe
Passport Expiry Date: 02-10-2021
Education: MBA & MCA
Certification: CCNA, CCNP
British Telecom – Europe DHL Project from 21st Nov 2016th to till date.
Senior Implementation Engineer– Technical Management
Role & Responsibilities
· Designing Network for new large/medium office project keeping requirements and economic, technical feasibility in mind.
· Responsible for configuring QOS for customers after understanding their traffic.
The project name was Moody Data center deployment