A qualified and well-educated teaching professional with experience in teaching Social Studies and English is seeking a challenging opportunity in a reputed educational establishment to impart quality education paired with modern teaching technologies to nurture the growth and overall development of the students.
To aid and promote a positive learning environment through my proactive and profound ability to understand student’s requirements and strategize curriculum development that can make a difference in the life of the student.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· A caring educator with experience in imparting education to students between 1 and 5 age group.
· A persuasive communicator with professional teaching experience and a thorough understanding of the State, CBSC, ICSE/CIE and IB Curriculum.
· A reflective teacher with ability to contribute effectively in the core development of the students by application of standard teaching practices and also differentiated and content appropriate lessons.
· “Action Research Project” at Springfield’s High School, Hyderabad, India - “To increase Attentiveness among class VIII students”.
· “Community Empowerment Program” at ICFAI Republic School, Hyderabad, India -“Case-study of underprivileged child”.
· “School management project” on “School Transport Management” at Sister Nivedita School, India.
Home Tutions from June 2017 to till date.
o Worked as a Content Developer/Co-coordinator for KTS& DIS group of schools May2016-April 2017
o Worked as Pre-School Coordinator in Mumbai -May 2015 to April 2016.
o Worked as a Teacher/Mentor in Best Brains, Hyderabad, India, Aug 2013 to April 2015
· Generalist Teacher in Powered Learning Center, Hyderabad, Jun 2011- Apr 2013.
· Worked in Shemford Noble International School-Abu Hamour-Doha
· Home tuitions from Apr 2009 to Apr 2011.
· Middle School Teacher in The School, A.C Guard, Hyderabad, India, 2007-2009).
Primary School Teacher in Tarapore Montessori School (ICSE), Red Hills, India, 2005-2007