To obtain a position where I can contribute my skills as an experienced professional, resulting in a mutually beneficial growth relationship between my employer, my team, and myself.
· 8.3 years of experience in Technical Writing. Currently working with MphRx as Senior Technical Writer.
· Having strong knowledge and exposure to iSpec 2200, ATA 100, Simplified Technical English, MSTP, and S1000D.
· Possess experience in writing documentations for Healthcare, Software, and Aerospace products.
· Experience working on projects with Agile Methodology.
· Experience working on Madcap Flare, Confluence, and JIRA.
· Exposure to DITA and XML based authoring tools.
· Exposure to requirement analysis, project estimation, and team management.
· Take ownership of the work and complete time-bound projects, applying personal expertise substantiated by the company’s principles and client’s requirement.
· Coordinating with all the team members with a good understanding for any kind of document related issues to get quicker resolutions.
Creation and revision of several types of manuals
· User Manuals, System Admin Manuals, and Installation Manuals,
· Integration Guides, Configuration Guides, and Release Notes
· Knowledge Papers and Feature List Document,
· Mobile Helps HTML Helps and Quick Start Guides
· Maintenance Manuals and Compatibility Lists
· Illustrated Parts Catalogue
· Engineering drawings and Internal Training Documents