• Worked as a Business Analyst, Team lead, Test coordinator, Defect manager, SME.
• Familiar with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
• Understanding, Analyzing and Streamlining Test Requirements.
• Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing) Familiar with Functional and Non-functional Testing.
• Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report, and Test Metrics).Experience in developing Test Cases based on Requirements.
• Expertise in Bug Reporting & Tracking Process, Bug Reporting and Tracking using Bug tracking tools like Mantis, HP Quality Center, TDP (IBM product).
• Knowledge on SQL to conduct Database Testing.
• Familiar with Programming Fundamentals (Structured Programming and Object Oriented Programming).
• Knowledge on Test Automation Tools like Selenium.
• Performed System Testing, Functionality Testing & Regression Testing, Re-Testing.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
• Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
• Familiar with Industry Quality Standards like ISO, CMM/CMMI and IEEE.
Tech Mahindra Limited, Pune November, 2014– till date
This project includes creating the requirement document for European telecom,helping businesses to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
• Understanding the Requirements of the Business
• Analyzing Information
• Communicating With a Broad Range Of People
• Documenting the Findings
• Evaluating and Implementing the Finest Solution
Client: US Telecom
This project includes end to end testing of American telecom product. It includes production validation testing (PVT) in production environment. It includes manual and automation testing for E2E testing. Integrated test management tool is used to automate the test cases. It involves understanding Test Requirements, Deriving Test Scenarios, Test Case Documentation, Test Data Collection, Test Execution, Test Reporting and Continuous Development of Testing Skills, Test management & Team management
• Test planning, test execution,
• ETE test coordination, Defect Management for PVT.
• Getting Approvals from Client for high level as well as detailed test cases
• Participating the execution meeting call with management, client and resolving the issues for the testing
• Managing and supporting the testing team on various issues and responding to management about the day to day status.
• Raising a defect in QC, TDP and following it up till closure.
• Tracking the project till closure.
Mphasis an HP company, Pune April, 2013 to October, 2014
This project includes providing the support to Maruti Suzuki Dealers in India. It includes the database correction, issue resolution on day to day to basis. MSIL application was customized in oracle Forms. Support provided to nearly 15000 dealers across India as SME.
• Maintaining MSIL Database based on rules and regulations provided by MSIL.
• Hands on experience of script writing on TOAD
• Gathering information by running pl/sql scripts on database for doing corrections.
• Manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible.
• Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators.
• Ensuring that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident.
• RCA for the issues.
• Responsible for the effective implementation of the process Incident Management.
• Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement is respected.
• Recipient of Summit award in December 2013.