Wells Fargo Jul 2017 to till date
Title IMS System Programmer
Client Name Wells Fargo
Position IMS System Programmer
IMS System Programmer Activities:
· Upgraded the IMS from v15.2 to v15.3
· Prepared & participated complete plan on IMSV14 to IMSV15.2 upgrade that includes System Build, SYSGEN and Implementation for all IMS Systems (Sandbox, Test & Production).
· Document all the IMS V15 issues and contact IBM to get the work around & Permanent fixes.
· Install the Maintenance of the IBM IMS products
· Upgrade the Broadcom tools from Version 19.0 to 20.0.01
· Good Knowledge on SMP/E.
· Upgrade the IMS to 15.2 from 15.1
· Perform PROCLIB customization based on the requirement.
· Enablement of DRD
· Participate in DR (Disaster Recovery) Exercises once in a year.
· Perform RECON upgrade during IMS 14 to 15.1 upgrade
· Performed PSBGEN, DBDGEN and ACBGEN
· Assist Application teams on DLI and BMP job failures
· Monitor health check reports for Production IMS Subsystems
· Monitor IMS resources using SYSVIEW
· Familiar with DBRC commands
· Handling Change Management, Incident Management and Problem requests raised by the customers.
· Provided 24/7 client support for production by working thru incidents and change requests.