Role : Data Architect
Timeline : Mar 2022 – Nov 2022
About: HPEFS wants to create an interface between their systems and their customer’s Third Party Asset Management tool also called DH consumers. This automation enables large customers to have consistent data from an enterprise perspective. The objective of this integration is to set an API that can enable a connector into a third party application, for customers to stream data into their own facilities. eClerx will provide a data bridging solution that is designed to address the key issues and constraints of the current architecture and data landscape.
· Complete overall architecture enhancement into HPE Greenlake environment
· Applying Data Bridging solutions for most of the consumers to pull the reports.
Client : British American Tobacco (BAT)
Role : Data Architect
Timeline : May 2019 – Mar 2022
The Enterprise Data Platform is a cloud-based platform that will serve as a point of consolidation and a unified source of truth for various BAT internal and external data sources to support specific use cases for each functions and markets with an objective to provide a single source of truth and act as a platform to provide a consistent set of KPIs that can be benchmarked and reused across the organization
The platform is composed of the following key technology components.
· Source Data Acquisition
· Data Warehousing
· Exploration Services
· Consumption Services
· Data Security
· Data Management and Governance
· Data Modelling tasks – Logical Model & Physical Model
· Solution Architect for the entire project work flow.
· Data Vault Modelling
· Data Mapping document
· Capacity planning of the database
· Building a Data Vault Model using IDERA Data Architect tool
Role : Data Analyst
Timeline : May 2018 – Apr 2019.
· Central Operational Data Store (CODS): The purpose of this project is to load ODS. ODS is an integrated data store which contains data from disparate source systems to provide a single version of Customer. Quality of the data is enhanced, MDM and Reference information are integrated and Transaction systems data are synchronized in a near real time. Time delay in near real time is typically of the order of a minute to five minutes. It follows agile.
· ODS will be loaded with Merlin EE level information. MDM to provide standardized EE record per Merlin Employer. Portal will display the record as per the MDM and not accountable to update MDM directly. Read only call to ODS using API to access rationalized EE information
· No direct update to ODS.
· All updates will happen on the source systems and the data flows to ODS through the data pipeline.
· CODS and NRTS Data will be available 24x7.
· Data will be accessed from DB through Teradata Macros and SQL Server Stored procedures
· No analytical operations on the NRTS and CODS dbs.
· Source System changes will be synced up with CODS within 5 minutes
· Data Analyst – Logical/Physical data modelling activities for Epics such as 4.1(Employee List), 10.16(Get Individual Profile) & 4.2(Add Employee)
· All environments sync-up with PDM DB scripts.