Professional experience 01/2019 – Present Robert Bosch India Limited | Bangalore| bosch.com Technical Project Lead
▪ Customer requirement analysis and feature planning.
▪ Clarifying the technical queries and develop design-based solutions to offer the Customer.
▪ Develop Application Concept and Architecture for Vehicle Communication, Diagnostics, and Failure Memory Management.
▪ Debugging the issues and analyzing the root-cause and introducing measures to not repeat.
▪ Set up development milestones, manage software release content, track outstanding deliveries, and change requests
▪ Follow project status and modify to mitigate risks, present regular project status updates to management.
▪ Solve and coordinate implementation of complex work packages that involve multiple developers in globally distributed teams.
▪ Regularly report status and deviations (delays, process deviations) to project responsible.
▪ Empower team members with skills to improve their product knowledge and communication skills. 07/2017 – 01/2019 Robert Bosch GmbH | Abstatt| bosch.com Resident Technical Coordinator for Base Software for ADAS system
▪ Single interface of contact for the Base software topics with the Customer representing Bosch in leading the technical discussions, requirement gathering, meetings and technical investigation.
▪ Customer Requirement analysis, clarifications and delegating to respective teams for further documentation and implementation.
▪ Monthly joint workshops with Stellantis and regular visits to Velizy, France for requirement gathering ad management discussions and production plant visits.
▪ Design and propose Customer centric solutions.
▪ Coordinate with feature owners, other stakeholders, and respective group representatives at OEM to drive the requirement definition and Software development.
▪ Mentoring and Technical assistance to the team members.
▪ Planning the projects and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
▪ Handling dynamic requirements of the customer and pressure in adverse situations.
▪ Leading and coordinating with Project teams in Germany, France and India. 07/2015 – 05/2017 Robert Bosch India Limited | Bangalore| bosch.com Technical Team Lead
▪ Responsible to lead a Software team of 10 members and provide direction in planning and executing assigned projects.
▪ Direct contact for the technical discussions and requirement gathering for automotive and off-highway projects.
▪ Provide technical expertise on projects, monitor the progress and report the risks identified and proactively address changes in scope and schedules.
▪ Defect management including root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques (8D, 5XWHY).
▪ Created a culture of continuous improvement on a constant basis
▪ OEM specification analysis for the base software requirements for RADAR based ADAS systems.
▪ Derive System and Software level requirements.
▪ Develop Vehicle Diagnostic services and routines (DCM module).
▪ Design and develop Error management features and configuration of DTC codes.
▪ Perform reviews for requirements, design and implementation.
▪ Develop test plans and test reports for DCM (Diagnostic Communication Manager) and DEM, FIM modules.
▪ Resident developer for 6months in Bosch Engineering Group, Abstatt, Germany.