● Leading the Winteltrack on onsite/offshore, Understand the team member’s technical knowledge&interest guiding them on their weakness and train to meet the business needs, Yearly rating to the team members based on their performance.
● Additional role as Recovery Manager to drive the critical call end to end.
● Automation Lead, automated the repeated incidents/ activities and thereby reduce the cost by redeploying the resources to other projects.
● Initiated proactive health checks and fix them by automation scripts thereby reduced more than 80% of the incidents post taking the role.
● Worked closely with the Transition/Account team to meet customer deadlines for new projects. Involved in Due diligence and Transition phases for windows/ VMWARE new accounts.
● Understand the SOW and ensure to match the work accordingly, Work on Monthly Billing data that includes Ticket SLA, Server Availability, Incident Response, Resolution, MTTR.
Have regular Connect with Clients to understand their expectations and address the gap / Own responsibility in managing EOL/ EOS and ensure to be up to date on VMware/Dell/Nutanix/Microsoft