Last active on :September 22, 2021
Availability :2 Week
Work From :Onsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
Ø 15+ years of work experience in IT industries with 4+ years as Technical Head & Scrum Master (Certified).
Ø Highly skilled in project management:
· Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
· Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
· Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
· Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
· Lead and coach the organisation in its agile adoption and promote delivery of business value collaborating with the product owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained.
· Organising and facilitating daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives and other related team meetings.
Demonstrated ability to apply best practices re: backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and task-level definition/estimation