▪ Worked on developing a food product for Celiac Disease patients using indigenous probiotics species having proteolytic activity against gluten. (https://api.semanticscholar.org/CorpusID:208083632)
▪ Worked on the opportunistic diseases or Disorders that are associated with Celiac Disease using statistical approach, Meta-analysis.
▪ Worked on “Evaluation of indigenous probiotic Lactic acid bacteria to overcome gluten induced Celiac Disease.” TECHNICAL SKILLS / COURSES UNDERTAKEN
▪ IN SILICO Lab Skills: NCBI, Microsoft office, Sequence Alignment Tools (BLAST, FASTA), NGS technologies.
▪ WET Lab Skills: Food Technology: Wine making, Cheese making, Food preservation and processing techniques. Proficient in molecular techniques including agarose gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, DNA and RNA extraction, protein extraction qualitative and quantitative analysis, plant tissue culturing.
▪ COURSES UNDERTAKEN: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Research methodology, Intellectual Property Rights, Immunology, Diagnostic and vaccine manufacture Technologies, Plant tissue culture, Food and agricultural Biotechnology, Bioinformatics.