Automation Test Engineer
Last active on :September 21, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Onsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
● 4 years of total professional experience in Automation Testing.
● Good understanding of the Automation suite and Selenium Web Driver.
● Expertise in creating scripts in Web Driver using Java.
● Knowledge of complete end-to-end project development.
● Knowledge in various frameworks like Keyword Driven, Data-Driven and Hybrid Frameworks with Selenium.
● Knowledge about Git Hub repository.
● Good understanding of Database concepts.
● Good understanding of Testing methodologies and STLC.
● Hands-on experience in Extensive Testing which includes Smoke, Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc, GUI testing on the web.
● Business and functional requirements Analysis and creating test cases based upon that.
● Ability to execute test cases, creation of defects, setting defects priority and severity based on business requirements using MAESTRO and JIRA.
● Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated, adaptable and goal-oriented. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Test data identification using SQL.