To work on ambitious assignments in a stimulating environment that nurtures creative professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible, thereby optimizing corporate profitability and adhering to the corporate philosophy.
▪ Worked as System Engineer Trainee in Infosys Ltd. from July 2015 to December 2015.
▪ Worked as System Engineer(Hadoop-Python Developer)in Infosys Ltd. from December2015 to January2018.
▪ Worked as Senior System Engineer (Python Developer) in Infosys Ltd. from January 2018 to September 2018.
▪ Worked as Software Engineer (ETL-Python Developer) in Renewbuy.com from September 2018.
▪ Currently working as a Senior Software Engineer (Dell Boomi Developer, Python Developer) in Coforge Limited (erstwhile NIIT Technologies Limited) from August 2019.
▪ Project Name: Bank Integration using Python-Nameko with Microservices Architecture
Duration:June2020 - Jan2021
Description: It is a B2B product for integrating multiple banks on a single platform. Python-Nameko Microservices framework was used for the product architecture with RabbitMQ for messaging and MongoDB for data storage. Automated login was done using Puppeteer on banks site and fetch the account details, transaction and balances. Regular logs were tracked on Kibana dashboards and also Google Analytics used for front-end actions by the users. All credentials stored encrypted using AWS KMS services. Storing raw bank’s responses and screenshots into AWS S3 bucket.
▪ Project Name: Feed Transformation using Dell Boomi Integration
Duration: Oct2019 - Mar2020
Description: Integrating multiple data feed types of airline & hospitality partners using Dell Boomi Integration Tool. Receive the data files from source, create mappings & transformations for the feed types conversions, send the transformed files to destination, receive acknowledgement from destination and transformed the acknowledgement file and send to the partner.
▪ Project Name: ETL Project using Django ORM Framework
Duration: Sept2018 - Aug2019
Description: Extraction lacs of records of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases to the PostgreSQL database using Django ORM Python Framework. Displaying the data to the Sales and Marketing Team to analyze the insights for the business. Dashboards web development was completed using Angular JS, REST APIs, Django REST Framework (DRF) and Python. Apache Superset also used for reporting and dashboard creation.