SCADA project management Research and Development Training consulting solar scada substation scada electrical engineer
2000 - 2004
B.E. (Electrical) Bhilai Institute of Technology, durg, c.g.
2018 - 2020
(Power Management) UPES, Deharadun
Highly skilled Electrical Engineer having blend of technical know-how with project management proficiencies to meet complex
• Expertise in managing the operations of design & development, validation and industrialization of the components and in
compliance with design standards and technical regulation requirements.
• Proficient in designing, checking and drafting workflow with skills in setting up coordination with various engineering discipline.
• Skilled in developing plan & strategic objectives to support the organization’s Research & Development (R&D) strategies.
• Well versed in commissioning, designing, prototype testing and implementing control systems for industrial applications using
SCADA and PLC Programming.
• Core strengths in spearheading the project management initiatives end to end right from conceptualization, strategic & project
planning to implementation & support within the set parameters and operational analysis.
• Good capabilities in executing technically challenging projects, within defined time/cost parameters; Excellent analytical and
conflict resolving skills with managerial strengths in synchronizing team efforts to catalyze work execution to specified quality
Project & Site Management Client Relationship Research & Development Testing & Commissioning
Inspection / Auditing Energy Conservation Quality Assurance Statutory Compliance
Performance Monitoring Cost Control Business Development Vendor & Team Management