I am a Senior Faculty handling Masters in Data Science. I was a Senior Research Fellow working on optimization of path planning
algorithms. I have experience in Machine learning, predictive analytics, and Discrete optimization algorithms. Knowledge on Agile
development, lean startup, spatial data analysis.
Skilled in handling massive amount of data, identifying patterns and outliers among them. Knowledge in statistical analysis of data
and deriving significant insights for business. Accomplished project manager with experience of handling a team of 20 members.
I have worked with tier 1 IT service company (HCL Technologies) in Business Intelligence domain. Highly motivated, energetic
and creative individual, keen to network, and build new relationships. Talented team player, mentor and capable individual contributor.
Experience Senior Faculty iNurture Education Solutions 2019-Present
• Handle classes for students pursuing Masters in Data Science and Business Analytics
• Teach subjects like Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, NoSQL, Data Science, financial econometrics, Managerial Economics, Database systems
• Part of the core team ‘iSmart’ focused to accelerate development in innovative pedagogical solutions to transform learning experience during and post pandemic
• Experience in Research and knowledge management
• Geographical Information systems(GIS) – geoprocessing tools, creating and digitizing data, rasters, vectors, spatial analyst, indexing spatial data, georeferencing
• Financial Econometrics – time series analysis, unit roots, ARIMA models, periodogram, spectral densities, multivariate time series analysis, GARCH models.
• Google Cloud platform(GCP) - containers, docker, pods, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Computing (Anthos), compute engine, app engine • Architecting with Google Kubernetes engine (GKE) - kubernetes control plane, object management, deployments, helm charts, ingress resources. Access Control, IAM roles, RBAC, GKE logging and monitoring, stackdriver, fluentd, bigtable, firestore, cloudsql, cloudspanner, bigquery, cloud storage
• Knime - Creating workflows, explore a dataset through the use of plots, building workflows for a classification task using a decision tree, handle missing values, interpreting confusion matrices
• Splunk – data visualization, importing lookups, build data models using data model builder, designing pivot editor, creating reports and dashboards • Neo4j- creating, adding and modifying a graph with cypher in Neo4j
• Lucene - Import and query text documents with Lucene, Perform weighted queries to analyze rankings
• Gephi- Perform statistical operations and layout algorithms on graph data in Gephi • Data Exploration in Spark- Read CSV files into Spark Dataframes, Compute correlation coefficients.
• Data wrangling with R programming and python- numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, geopy, beautifulsoup, choropleth maps
• Agile methodologies - personas, user stories, storyboards, design sprints, problem scenario sprints, motivation sprints, usability sprints, architecture sprints, MVPs, scrum, XP, KANBAN, lean startup, UX, hypothesis driven development , funnels, cohorts, a/b testing, continuous delivery
• Social network analysis using networkx, sentiment analysis in nltk, lda, semantic similarity, wordnet, information extraction • Big Data Analytics – Big data, Hadoop
• Machine Learning – Supervised, classification, regression, SVM, RBF, naive-bayes, ensemble methods, gradient boost decision trees, recommendation systems, ROC curves, clustering algorithms
• Database Management Systems – Relational tables, joins, keys, Aggregate functions, locks, Authorization. SQL to manipulate data, transaction management, database tuning and query optimization
• Managerial Economics – Circular flow of economic activity, Principle agent problem, Elasticity, Monopoly, Oligopoly
• Usage of ICT methodologies to develop new courses and content