Role : Oracle Functional consultant
Technologies : Fusion Cloud Financials R13
Client : TRI
Project Scope : Implementation
Modules : GL, AP & AR
Duration : Jan-22 to till date Client Description: We believe in curiosity, flexibility and creating success for our partners. By taking the time to understand your business, challenges and what success looks like for you, TRI industry experts present unique sourcing options and custom solutions tailored to meet your needs. We are inspired by more than just solving your problems, we are inspired by you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● As a functional consultant setting up Oracle Financials to meet the requirements of the client Being an offshore team member am Responsible for the Implementation of Financial modules
Involved for Enterprise Structure as per requirement
Involved for Data reference set for BU wise and Common Sets
Defining Data Access sets, Definition Access sets and other setups for GL
Prepared TE025 System Test Scenarios documents for financial modules
I have done the setup configurations for GL, AP, AR and FA
Involved FBDI Templates to upload Master data for Payables and Receivables Completed setups for Payables Common Options and Procurement options
Project-2 Project Description:
Role : Oracle functional Consultant
Technology : Fusion Cloud Financials R13
Client : Grifols
Project Scope : Supporting Modules : GL, AP, AR
Duration : Aug-19 to Dec-21 Client Description: Grifols, S.A. is a Spanish multinational pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturer. Principally a producer of blood plasma-based products, a field in which it is the European leader and largest worldwide, the company also supplies devices, instruments, and reagents for clinical testing laboratories. Roles & Responsibilities: ● Involved in month-end reconciliation activities
● Monitored Ticketing tool and Worked on Issues on based on Priority’s
● Direct interactions with users and seeking information as required resolving the issues.
● Responsible to solve the issues logged by the users on various financial issues.
● Continuously maintain a support with super users via mails or phones to ensure their needs are understood
● Replicated/Tested Scenarios in Clone Instances and Provided solution document to Module Key Users
● Tested all scenarios in Clone instances after applied latest data base patches
● Log SR, actively participating in expertise resolution of the SR
● Periodic communication with users regarding the progress on the issues being worked on.
● Worked on Issues based on Priority and updated the issues in Ticketing tool
● Trouble shooting the issues and provided the solutions to the Users