(Information Technology )
(Information Technology )
NOV ’22 – Till Date
• It is an Insurance initiative which provides insurance platform for life insurance journey and AVIVA platform. Customer data it’s processed by Santander insurance backend which is handed over to Aviva.
• Estrella Home provides the insurance platform for Home insurance Journey and interaction with the customer and insurance interface of Aviva.
• Motor insurance is designed to be orchestrated using a third party application (Junction Application).
· Provide Support for Insurance products (Pre & Prod)
· Production support
· Pre-Production support
· Resolving incidents
· Providing Reports to down streams
· On call production support
· Preparing useful documentation for the project
· Small business change requests
· Enhancements of projects
COBOL, JCL, ENDEVOR, SPUFI, DB2, FILEAID, SAR, CONNECT DIRECT,Control-M
Coforge Hyderabad – India
June ’16 – Oct ‘22
CAO (Customer Account Opening):
Account opening is a multi brand, multi channel account opening system supporting the business processes for opening a variety of personal and business products. The business products are suitable for sole trade and two party partnerships. This provides easy to use and consistent end-to-end process across all included channels and brands for account opening. The system is mainly used across three major UK brands (RBS, Natwest, Ulster).
CRA (Credit Reference Agency) Extracts:
Extract supplies information from the bank’s systems relating to past performance of credit products. When an individual applies for a credit product the bank obtains credit reference information for assessing credit worthiness. In order for the bank to positive or negative performance data from the credit reference agencies, it must provide reciprocal data on any loans and mortgages.
Debt Manager (Collections and Recoveries):
Used by Business services collections and recoveries operations staff for the management of excess borrowing and problem accounts in the personal & business sector, from pre emptive identification of potential problems through to write off & closure of un recovered debt.
The Credit Monitoring System (CMS) is an MI system which collates predominantly credit decision data into a number of DB2 tables. The business interrogates the data on DB2 directly via SAS jobs.
Assess available funds on accounts and either make immediate release of transactions for payment or make recommendations as to whether or not to pay. It comprises two distinct but related components, No excess pay for accounts not in excess and credit iterative decision for accounts in excess.