· A goal-oriented professional with 4 years of experience in SDLC, Quality control, Manual Testing and with Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) and Security Domains.
· Currently working as a Software Engineer level 2 for last 8 months with Alert Enterprises, IT Park, Chandigarh and previously worked for 3 years and 4 months as a Business Analyst level 1 with OAT India Pvt. Ltd., Mohali.
· Have rich experience Manual and Autonation Testing for web based applications(release testing, regression testing, performance testing, load testing).
· Have experience in Automation Testing for various web based applications with Selenium.
· Have experience in creating wireframes, Pivot Charts, Use Case diagrams etc.
· Performed debugging of all customer reported issues and identified pattern emerging out of them.
· Possess knowledge of performing analysis of large data sets with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions for decision making purposes
· Skilled in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix’s (RTMs), FRDs, test plans and test scenarios documents, vision, strategies, Quality Control, Release Management (Sprints)
· Gained knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodology, Tools and SDLC Methdologies
· Skilled in writing user stories, cases, use case diagrams, workflow diagrams, sequence diagrams by using MS Visio for UML
· Successfully worked for various global leaders in power market in North America (Barclays, North Point, JPMorgan, Brookfield, APS, NALCOR, Tri-State, MHEB (Manitoba), KEPPEL .
· Worked for Keppel, Moran Stanley, Chevron, Dignity Health, Infosys etc. providing them Security solutons.
· Highly professional, organized, adaptable & motivated with excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills