Job Shadow Experience TechAbility Program - Two-Week Job Shadow at ICBC Jan 2019 – Jan 2019 ICBC North Vancouver, BC
• Identified possible Policy Center Configuration errors with Splunk and documented/reported them to developers • Improved the Splunk search query with Regex and ensure it will return the ”Exception-Only” results
• Created a simple dashboard for the administrator to read TechAbility Program - Two-Week Job Shadow at YVR Dec 2018 – Dec 2018 YVR Richmond, BC
• Created a dynamic-link library called LocalMonitor.dll. It utilized a Win32 API function - SendMessage
• Wrote an IronPython script in Omnivex Moxie Studio. It referenced SendMessage function from LocalMonitor.dll to tell a local machine’s monitor to sleep/wake up
Volunteer Experience Super Cyber Volunteer Mar 2019 – Sept 2019 Richmond Centre for Disability Richmond, BC
• Teach people on how to gather online resources.
• Learned how to collaborate with people. Exercise Assistant Volunteer Sept 2014 – Nov 2015 Richmond Centre for Disability Richmond, BC
• Lead a group of persons with a various disabilities how to do warm-up exercises • Learned to be patient, optimistic and empathetic to others
Project A Photo Manager App | Swift
• An app for users who enjoy taking photos. With the app, they can store a thousands of photos organized by two-layered folders. They can easily find the image by searching the image’s hashtags. Users can see a ll the image’s property. They can back up their photos by uploading their photo to a server and downloading the image.
Front-end Challenges HTML, CSS, JavsScript, Sass • A series of mini website projects. Link: https://github.com/jason0770/frontendmentor-challenges A Simple Game | HTML, CSS, JavsScript, Sass •
A simmple game that enables users to click numbers in order on a grid. Link: https://github.com/jason0770/frontendmentor-challenges