● Android (Java & Kotlin )
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
● Known for writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code
● Good Knowledge of Core Java and Oops Concepts.
● Exposure to REST, JSON, XML.
● Worked extensively on Android Components like Activity, Fragments, Services, and Broadcast Receiver etc.
● Extensive experience working with APIs, Material Design, SDKs.
● Involved in end to end applications Development along with publishing in the Play Store.
● Experience in third party’s SDK and API like G+, Facebook
● Knowledge on GitHub code repositories for project management.
● Enthusiast to learn and adapt new things with problem solving mindset.
● Expert in the interaction between various devices and versions of Android
● Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
● Contribute and participate in new feature/product specifications
● Wrote clean, clear, efficient, well-tested, and maintainable code
● Experience of solve bug fixing using third party APIs like Firebase Crashlytics
● I'm familiar with the RESTful APIs to connect back-end services to Android applications, Push Notification
● I fully understand the Retrofit, glide, googles and other general libraries.