Location : Kanpur
Experience : 6 Year
Last active on : September 06, 2020
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Handling the entire recruiting cycle, Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing and placing qualified Candidates.
• Worked for the direct client, implementation partners and primary vendors across the technologies for contract/ contract to hire and fulltime time positions on W2/ C2C/ 1099 for all visa types (US Citizen, Green Card, EAD)
• Work closely with the Boolean keywords and operators on job boards for requirements
• Screen resumes from various job boards like Dice/Monster/Career Builder
• Upload those candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Mass mailing through Outlook to candidates for job description for the positions
• Worked closely with Benefits Negotiation with employers as well as candidates
• Daily and weekly reporting to the client
• Worked with Fulltime/Permanent and contract requirements with tax terms like W2 and C2C.
• Posted permanent and temporary jobs in Job-portal like dice
• Worked with various State clients and federal Clients with their different departments (Department of Homeland Security, SSA, United States Department of Commerce, Department of Energy, DOD, DOL, Department of State (DOS), Department of Justice (DOJ), Deloitte, Microsoft, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Facebook, Verizon, AT&T and GAP.
I support to build a startup and make it a well established company in just 1 year, I helped them to grow up their revenue from just $1000 to $25000
• Working on Fulltime and Contract positions of the client and supporting them with W2 and CTC Consultant in Different Visa Status [Green Card, Citizen, EAD, TN, H1B]
• Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates.
• Target the most qualified candidates within the technical discipline and screen resumes to identify potential matches.
• Handling the Job Portals (Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Hot jobs, Company's personal database and large personal hotlist).
• Present opportunity to candidate and conducts in-depth interview to determine suitability and interest of candidate. Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation to job requirements.
• Working in different IT and Non-IT requirements on Corp-to-Corp, 1099, w2
• Negotiating with vendors on the hourly rate package and Daily rate package.
• Submitting qualified candidates and respond to client concerns
I was serving this role as senior recruiter, I was responsible for handling few US accounts on behalf of company
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, social networking, Job Postings etc
• Postings vacancies on portals and Networking sites within time frame
• Mapping the Resumes against the Requirement and Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Screening candidate as per required details
• Responsible and accountable for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business.
• Acquiring new clients and expanding the services within existing clients.
• Communicating at all levels of an organization to create long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships.
I started working as recruiter from this company so I learnt basics about recruitment. Various tax term in USA, Timezones and everything which is important