PC Hardware and Network Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 8 Year
Last active on : August 04, 2021
Rate: $4 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Month
Work From : Onsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Knowledge in circuit designs of Computer Hardware Personal Computers, Laptops and Severs,
• Complete technical understanding of computer hardware and use of software.
• Troubleshooting skills in problems with complex software and hardware.
• Experience and handling Installations and configurations Peripheral Parts, components and Drivers.
• Manage connections, configurations of Routers and Switches LAN/WAN Features.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring performance and troubleshooting of network.
• Provide first-level technical support assisting users who have network problems.
• Perform high level troubleshooting, diagnostics for networking problems.
• Knowledge on Subnetting-VLSM, FLSM.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of inter-VLAN routing (Legacy, Router on Stick Methods).
• Configuration and troubleshooting of VLANs.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of interswitch connectivity Trunk ports , DTP, VTP (v1&v2), Native
• Configuration of DHCP, Spanning Tree, DNS, HSRP, NAT, PAT, NTP Operations.
• Configuration of TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Subneting, Superneting, NAT, IP Routing, LAN Cable Crimping