- Having 5 + years of experience in software Quality Assurance (Using Manual and Automation)
- Expertise in Test Automation tools UFT (15.1) version and management tools like HP ALM
- Extensive knowledge on Test Automation Frameworks like Hybrid(Data Driven and Keyword
Driven), Behavior Driven Development ( Cucumber) Frameworks.
- Expertise in development and executing the manual Test Scenarios and test cases.
- Having basic knowledge in selenium.
- Adequate experience in various testing methodologies like Smoke/Sanity Testing, Functional
testing, UI Testing, Regression Testing, Ad-Hoc Testing and Database Testing on Web Based
- Tracked the defects using Clear Quest tool and generated defect summary reports.
- Experience in analyzing Business, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Excellent knowledge on VBScript, Descriptive Programming, creating user defined functions
using FSO, Excel COM, ADODB object.
- Good understanding of Object Identification and Object Repositories, Error Handling techniques,
- Good understanding on Development methodology Agile methodologies.
- Worked on all the modules of Quality Center ALM (12.53).
- Having basic knowledge in selenium and knowledge TESTNG frame work
- Having basic knowledge of oops concepts.
Project Responsibilities at Virtusa:
- analyze the functional /technical requirements and identify if there any requirement gaps (if any)
- Understand the overall application architecture.
- Complete the Macro analysis and micro analysis and ensure to get the required details from the SME from Testing perspective
- Understand the high level business flow and upstream and downstream dependencies
- Prepare the Master Test strategy and detailed Test plan and ensure to get the required sign off’s
- Coordinate with the client’s SME for any clarifications
- Review the existing regression Test pack or create the new test suit to ensure 100% test coverage
- Participate in daily scrum meetings & provide the daily updates
- Participate in customer meeting & provide the required updates related to test deliveries
- Provide the required test support to UAT team