Working in ONGC NOC monitoring Links of customers either running on lease lines, VSAT, RF Service provider customer premise equipment including Cisco modular access router 1800, 1900 Series.
· Planning activity and schedule major activities related to the Network operation center.
· Monitoring of various links using monitoring tool CA spectrum.
· Monitoring of network performance using CA NETQOS tool.
· Generating network report using CA E Health tool and providing report to customer as per SLA.
· Handling customer ticket related to network issue/configurations/changes on CA service desk.
· Maintenance of leased line of various locations across India.
· Implementation of networking technologies.
· Providing the monthly and daily based SLA & Network Management Reports to the customers.
· Good knowledge about OSI layer, TCP IP model, IP Subnetting.
· Working experience of routing protocol Such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and Static Routing basic level and redistribution.
· Configuration of Cisco Catalyst Switch models – 2950, 2960.
· Experience of configuration Cisco 800, 1800, 1900, 2900, 3800,Series Router.
· Understanding and configuration of WAN protocol Like PPP.
· Familiar with Lease line, and WAN communication technology PRI, CH E1.
· Experienced in providing technical support to large and critical IT systems