Work Experience (Present)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd., Noida,
As Telecom Networking
For Lumen Project (USA Broadband Access Network) as Business
Analyst -Subject Matter Expert
(July 2022 to till date.)
• Worked towards the achievement of the strategic and operational
objectives of the group located across multiple locations in a 7x24x365 environment
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to identify business needs and develop valuable solutions to drive accuracy and process efficiency.
Hands on experience of tools
• Flight Deck
• CNS (Customer Notification Services)
• Putty (Check the configuration and IP Re-Claim.
• NGWM, LIMS, OMC, Ops Console.
• Managed Delivery and Project Management across functions with strong Governance, Client Management & People Management.
• Providing L2 Support as a SME (Subject Matter Expert)
• Remotely analyze the Network Nodes Installed at site On-Real time basis and monitor the fiber network for End Users
• Delivered routing changes included BGP, OSPF, RIP which improved network performance.
• Worked towards the achievement of the strategic and objectives of the group located across multiple location
• Delivered technical support to customers for engineering, disconnection and testing of all transport facilities and switched access circuits. Successfully transitioned multiple processes with stability of the process and people
• Ensure 100% adherence to team’s and organizational processes. Ticket Management and Time Management with customer response and engagement Cross-functional communication and coordination
• Strong documentation skills and have created multiple training modules/ delivered classroom trainings empowering the team to do their job more effectively and efficiently