I am a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner (9980064605658585) and Sun Certified Java Professional with 18 years of experience, and currently working as Solution Architect for over three years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
· Worked in Architectural design decisions and process.
· Strong understanding and hands on experience on micro-services architecture and frameworks.
· Strong understanding and hands on experience setting up and development of Java API using ElasticSearch (7.0) and Lucene.
· Possess hands-on experience in Core Java, JDBC, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, EJB, Python with Django(ORM) and MySQL and Oracle.
· Understanding and hands on experience with development and deployment in Python, Flask and Django.
· Efficient in following quality development and successful in generating well laid out developed packages for further implementation and use.
· Handled projects and efficiently delivered the required applications in a very systematic way. Excellent Communicator with the ability to deal with issues with precision & accuracy.
· Strong inclination to learn new technologies.
· I am a methodical but technical person, I like to solve problems and figure things out and that is why I enjoy writing and developing new software as it requires a great deal of thought and logical.
· I am a very organised and dedicated person to my work, I like to ensure that I meet my deadlines and I usually am working on a number of different projects at any one time. I believe that my time management skills are good and I am a very honest person.
· In the past I have submitted two Assets in IBM while working on Voice Recording Archive.
· Have also conducted seminars in a couple of universities on Supervised and Unsupervised Machine learning algorithms and on Logical assignments.