Mihofresh Pvt. Ltd.
Head Marketing Jan 2018- Present
· Planning and decision for company’s advertising, communication and creatives.
· Preparing and managing quarterly, monthly and annual budget for marketing department.
· Branding of company and products.
· Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
Uttaranchal Terpene Products Pvt. Ltd., Haldwani, Uttaranchal April 2017- Dec 2017
Tata Rallis, Bangalore, India July 2010 – Sep 2013
· New product planning: Identified, evaluated and presented strategic initiatives in collaboration with R&D. The strategy would have encompassed areas of product feasibility as per the feedback from the R&D team and the pros and cons of going ahead with the product. Did “need gap” analysis with help of R&D team and launched some co-marketing products to capture new crop segments and achieved 15% revenue from new products.
· Product Strategy: Defined the product strategy and roadmap, developed marketing plans, opportunities, tracked the competition, developed the core positioning and marketing communication for the product. Proposed an overall budget to ensure success. Conducted Training for sales force on the product selling strategy for customers & channel partner.
Achieved more than 25% volume growth for one of our high GC branded product Tata Panida. Developed a realistic action plan to achieve it. Label claim expansion on new crops with the help of R&D team. Brand promotion, launched farmer schemes, Megabrand loyalty scheme for channel partner, improve coordination with supply chain and sales team to avoid supply constraints.
· Product Launch: Managed all end to end activities from new product development, market research, advertising, PR, consumer / trade activation programs, etc. for the identified product.
Did market research to identify the opportunities of grassy herbicide in soybean segment. Did focused group discussion with farmers to understand the need of new molecule, price acceptance. Made brand wheel, label design, artwork development, field demos, POPs, technical training session for sales force to made a successful launch.
· Campaign management: Coordinated the campaign operations for all India. Made product positioning Statement, campaign communication for target audience. Did all efforts to achieve certain goals like revenue, ROI, new customer acquisition, brand awareness and customer conversion ratio. Tracked and reviewed marketing expenditure at national level.
· Product Packaging: Handled Artwork Jobs of all Domestic Formulation Products. Handled new products packaging right from Brand name finalization, Pack design, Coordination with cross functional team for approval and timely release of the product in the market.
Successfully completed packaging of 11 new products in a short time and launched in a year itself.