Project:Siebel Implementation for Telia Client:Telia Sonera, Sweden
The project is for the implementation of Order management system for wholesale division of TeliaSonera a Nordic based telecom company. The application is implementation of Order Management module of Siebel eCommunication Application. Orders, Quotes, Products, Pricing, and Assets are the major entities involved in this implementation. Involved in Development and Enhancement of Products,Config and EAI module, preparing technical design documents, Unit Testing and defect resolution
· Mapping customer specific processes to Siebel out of the box order management functionality.
· Worked on Siebel EAI which included creating
o Integration Objects, XSD’s & XML’s,
o Custom business services as well as using the vanilla EAI services &
o Workflows to integrate Siebel application with external system using JMS transport.
o Workflows and scripts to automate order to asset flow for requests received from external systems
o Worked on synchronous as well asynchronous JMS Interfaces.
· Have worked on Virtual business components (VBCs).
· Worked on Siebel configuration.
o Worked on the Siebel UI layer by configuring Application, Screens, Views & Applets.
o Have configured Business Components, Business Objects, Links, Joins, Picklists, MVL & MVGs.
o Have created new Tables as well as extended the existing vanilla tables.
· Wrote complex scripts on Siebel Objects (Application, Business Component, Business Service, Applet) for achieving functional requirement.
· Performed coordinated testing with the clients Integration Services team successfully.
· Performed Peer Reviews, Unit testing, and Integration Testing.
· Trained the New Project Members in Technical and Functional areas of the project.