Seeking a challenging position in a progressive organization that allows career growth, development and provides challenging work environment and apply the same to increase my technical skills and attain excellence in my profession
Currently working as Lead Engineer, withHCL Technologiesfor various project, hands-on with multiple server configuration, experienced in Interoperability Testing with various SIP standard products and other allied software products on both Cloud as well as Enterprise Solutions.
Total Relevant Experience-: 5.6 Years
Present Employer-: HCL Technologies , Sector-60 , Noida-201301
Total Duration of Service (Complete Experience)-: 23rd November 2015 to till date
- Working knowledge of complete Deployments of products and services on Cloud Platforms like-:Google Cloud Platform(GCP) , MS-Azure , Kubernetes(K8s) , Data Store , File Storage
- Understanding and knowledge of Services , Deployments , Ingress Rules , Networking , Clusters , PODS , Replica Sets , App Engine , Compute Engine , VPC Networks
- Troubleshooting Experience with tools including Packet Sniffer(Wireshark), other common tools used in converged network
- Involved in Functional testing, Integration and System testing, Unit testing, UAT testing.
- Developed and executed the Test cases from the requirements / use cases.
- Expertise in Firmware Installation, up-grade and down-grade, preparing setup and analyse if any issues.Automation of Manual test cases to reduce effort.
- Validating customer tickets/issues
Experienced in Inter-op/Intra-Op with Products like -: POLYCOM RMX/MCU, MITEL PBXServers (Mi-Voice 5000), Polycom Group Series, Polycom HDX, NEC- SV9100/9300 PBX’s, AudioCodes SBC etc
Organizations Worked For
Duration of Service
2nd May-2019 till Present
NEC Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
19th November 2018 to 26th April-2019
Senior Member of Technical Staff(Data & Quality Assessment/DQA)
Mitel Communication Pvt. Ltd.
18th September 2017 to 16th November 2018
Member of Technical Staff-1(R&D/Enterprise Division)
Harman Connected Services
23rd November 2015 to 14th September 2017
Software QA Engineer
HCL Technologies , Noida
MiCollab™ Application for Chat , Voice/Video with Web Sharing , Meetings , Outlook®& Calendar Integration . Complete E-2-E Solution Deployment and Testing on Google Cloud , MS-Azure in-association with Rancher && Docker
Description of Project
Mitel MiCollab is an enterprise collaboration software& tools that powers communications whenever & wherever one needs from.
§ Available for PC, Mac, Web, and Mobile Devices Connects
§ Unified communications and team collaboration
§ WebRTC softphone
§ Individual and group chat on Cloud
§ File and screen sharing
§ MiCollab SoftPhone(s) as well as DeskPhones
Lead Engineer(Software Verification Engineering/SVE)
§ Involve in preparing test plan and test cases execution for Maintenance and Main releases.
§ New feature understanding as per the designed documents and requirement, Test Case writing/reviewing and maintaining the same on test line.
§ Various DeskPhones as well as SoftPhones Configuration in both Cloud as well as Enterprise Environment
§ Complete E-2-E Deployment and Testing on Google Cloud Platform and MS-Azure
§ Fallback and Failover Testing/Resiliency on N/W and Software
§ YAML Concepts for Docker Deployments
§ Audio , Video & Web(AWV®) Testing with Screen Sharing
§ Emergency/911 Testing approach with Ray-Baum Act