Project(I): Go-live (Astro) Description: The Main goal for the Astro team was to onboard the new end-user to the newly merged Salesforce org. Gave training to new end users via Zoom meeting and created documentation for all the sales and finance processes. Responsibilities:
• Created new users in salesforce update, assigned all sales perm and created adobe account for sending agreements.
• Assigned My Trailhead module to each user and assigned MT license.
• Created test user in Sandbox for each user for testing before onboarding to production.
• Created Test data for each user.
• When they all boarded to Production, gave live Support to users such as login issue, data visibility issue, Reports, dashboards, access issue, my trailhead issues, and adobe issue. Ejajkhan.firstname.lastname@example.org Project II: Single Org Merge (SOM)
• The client was using the two different organizations of salesforce for different entities like ME and the UK. The requirement was to migrate two unlimited edition org into an Unlimited edition of Salesforce. Responsibilities:
• Involved in requirements gathering with multiple project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
• Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities dashboards.
• Customized the dashboards to monitor lead activities based on sales geography.
• Designed, developed, and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
• Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow, and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application. • Used third-party tools to migrate data which are Gearset. Professional Experience Current Company Name : Cloudjini Technologies Pvt.ltd
• Role : Salesforce Administrator (CPQ)
• Duration : September 2019 to till date.
• Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
• Experience : 3 Year 4 Months. Responsibilities Includes
Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Created several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centres and their sales teams.
Data management using Workbench, Data loader to maintain the data quality and migration.
Setting up users, troubleshooting user issues, profile permissions & settings, permission sets, field level security, record types, new user creation, disable User, etc.