ACCOMPLISHEDTECHINCAL SUPPORT ENGINEER, having 5 years of experience, skilled in client-facing and troubleshooting abilities with exhaustive knowledge of software and systems. My quick ability to zoom in to details, analyze, and zoom out for the bigger picture of the software program coupled with judicious thinking has helped me excel in Global Technical Support Processes.
- Working in Adobe Systems on a third-party payroll of DIM Engineering Services LLP.
- Providing remote technical support to US business customers.
- Warranting case management, Service Level Targets, and C-SAT goals are met.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues in a complex software environment.
- Extensively working on database platforms such as Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Handling web services APIs, database connectors, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
- Identifying and reporting Bugs to the Quality Analyst team.
- Coordinating with Quality Analysts&Developers to resolve customer issues on priority.