Total Work Experience: 5.5 Years – I am certified Salesforce DevOps engineer with versatile experience in deployments and salesforce administration.
1. American Express India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon: 3 years (Presently Working)
2. PISoftek Ltd, Noida : 1year 2 months (Nov 2016 – Jan 2018)
3. Teleperformance, Gurgaon: 1 year 5 month (March 2015 – Sept 2016)
Salesforce CRM Platform skills Around 4 years of experience in Salesforce CRM with substantial experience in Salesforce.com Administration, project management, and quality assurance with emphasis on process improvement.
• Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, permission sets, Users, Page Layouts (Classic/Lightning) and sharing settings
• Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. • Participated in CI-CD deployment strategies via copado pipeline deployments.
• Creating PR for the branches committed and actively resolving conflicts.
• Mass data upload leads, opportunities and accounts via data loader in Salesforce
• Providing Salesforce release training to the internal Salesforce production team
• Created and modified page layouts, lightning record pages, search layouts to organize fields, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
• Created views, queues, workflows, record types and validations to automate the business process.
• Creating Salesforce support articles for sales users where required for reference
. • Good English communication skills and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
• Creating Approval process as per the business requirements in Salesforce
. • Understanding of Web to case and Email to case.
• Worked on lead assignment rule and case assignment rules.
American Express India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon: (Feb 2018 – Present) Project 1: SBS-ONE.Force (EMEA) Description: This project includes 9 markets in EMEA region where users were working on multiple SFDC orgs. Business Solution: I was actively working with product managers and developers for deploying their changes using CI- CD pipelines via Copado managed package. Also,making configuration changes as and when required.
: • Configuration of workflows,process builders,flows,approval processes and other security related updates on salesforce CRM.
• Provided User support to various profiles with passport policies,login access based changes.
• Creation of new permission sets as and when required for providing ad-hoc access to the users across various roles and regions on the CRM platform. • Taken part in sandbox refresh activities for lower environments.
• Creating new Profiles, Roles, permission sets, Users, Page Layouts.
• Documenting the end to end testing for the user stories on the JIRA platform for tracking basis.
• Created User reports and dashboards to help sales agents track their weekly/monthly progress.
• Designed user groups, roles, profiles & permissions sets and defined sharing rules.
• Created views, queues and workflows to automate the business process.
• Mass upload leads and opportunities via data loader in Salesforce
• Created Salesforce support articles for sales/AD users.
• Actively participated in migrating the changes across various orgs and resolving merge conflicts as and when it comes.
• Creating promotion branches on the Copado network for migrating the changes to higher environments.
• Creating patches for correcting the github metadata on ad-hoc changes as per requirements and priority.
• Creating new PR for the migration related changes in our repositories
. • Actively mentoring my team for deployments.