▪ PRESENTLY WORKING AS A DEPUTY MANAGER IN A CANERA HSBC OBC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD FROM 27DEC 2019 TO TILL DATE
▪MORE THAN 7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN VARIOUS FINANCE FIELDS LIKE FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS (FP&A),FINANCIAL MODELING, COSTING & REVENUE ACCOUNTING
▪EXPERIENCE IN PRESENTING DATA OR MONTHLY REVIEWING TO THE CFO & TOP MANAGEMENT ▪ PRESENTING DATA OR MONTHLY REVIEWING TO THE CFO & TOP MANAGER OR CORE COM.
▪ WORKED AS AN ASSISTANT MANAGER FP&A IN DHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD FROM 25 JUNE 2015 TO 26 DEC 2015
▪ WORKED AS A COST AND MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE IN BLISSWOOD GLOBAL IMPEX PVT LTD FROM JAN2013 TO APRIL 2015
▪ WORKED WITH BIG 4 COMPANY WHILE ASSOCIATED WITH DPLI, LIKE KPMG ( FOR IMPLEMENTING OF EOM (EXPENSE OF MANAGEMENT) AS PER IRDA RULE 17D) & EY FOR UPDATION OF ORACLE , IMPLEMENTING OF FUSION EXPENSES & RAMCO
▪ WORKED ON VARIOUS COSTING, REVENUE &FINANCIAL MODULES
27 December 2019 to till date. (DEPT-FP&A) CANERA HSBC OBC life insurance company LTD
(A leading life insurance company in the pvt sector)
▪ Annual Operating Plan (AOP); – Actively Participation in the company annual operating plan in terms of Operating & capital expenses
A). Operating expenses;- -Determining sales expenses ( Incentive , commission , Campaigns or R&R programs ) , departmental expenses like ( IT , Operation , training ,facilities, HR& admin , finance, Actuary &etc ) & Manpower cost for long term & short term planning .
B).Capital expenses; – Determining planned capital expense like . IT related assets (software & hardware ), new HUB cost etc.
Reviewing, consolidating & analyzing of the expenses in terms of company objectives. & discuss with the senior management.
▪Latest estimation /forecasting of opex;- –Monthly estimating of operating expenses in terms of sales expenses & departmental expenses
▪Allocation of expenses: - After determining Operating expenses for AOP & LE. Allocating such expenses in terms of Individual, Group , shareholder’s , channel , & LOB ( Par ,Non Par, etc ) so that company’s profit adjusted accordingly.
▪ Validation & Approving;-of contest & campaigns: - Validating of actual contest or campaigns and approving planned R&R or campaigns in terms of cost, Productivity, revenue impact & budget .
▪ Month end closing:- Monthly Analyzing of sales & departmental expenses in terms of plan vs actual & reason for variances & reporting to the senior management & concerned department head .
▪Monthly call : - Reporting of Overall Company Analytics, &Reconciliation in terms of Revenue, cost & P&L against budget
▪ working on EOM: -Working on EOM as specified by IRDAI under the rule 17D basis on AOP & estimation
▪ Competitors Analysis: - Comparison and analysis of the competitor
▪Presentations & MIS: - Making PPT presentation on AOP &Monthly call &CEO updates & MIS for Board me& Other Meetings.