An enthusiastic IT professional who intend to work in Devops with Cloud computing profile, having more than 11 years of professional IT experience which includes Cloud Computing, Devops Implementation, Java Application development and support, Build and Release Engineering etc.
· Creating and Maintaining Subversion repositories, branches and tags.
· Coordinating with the Development, Database Administration, QA, and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
· Writing Ansible Playbooks for automating configuration management infrastructure
· Implementing CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins.
· Integrating Maven with Jenkins to automate the build process as a part of continuous delivery
· Creating BASH shell scripts and scheduling cron jobs to automate jobs and system maintenance.
· Manage and maintain all Pre-Production, Staging, integration, development and support servers running Java Application on Linux
· Deploying Java based application in AWS EC2 using Docker containers.
· Worked with DynamoDB, Amazon Elastic Search Service, S3 bucket, EC2, Lambda, Amazon API gateway
· Worked with Amazon CI CD pipeline.
· Creating Docker images using a Docker file.
· Involved in development of test environment on Docker
· Hosting and Consuming Web Service for interacting with the interface teams.
· Resolving Incidents raised for Infrastructure as well as Application related issues.
· Communicating with Customers across Europe and Asia and adhere to the principle of Customer Centricity
Since September 2015 with Virtusa (Gurgaon)
§ Project Executed - “Log Analytics Solution”
Client – Virtusa
Duration – 1 Oct 2018 to till date
Log analytics allows to analyze log data from websites, mobile devices, servers, sensors, and more for a wide variety of applications such as digital marketing, application monitoring, fraud detection, ad tech, gaming, and IoT.
It collects, ingests, processes, and loads both batch data and streaming data, and makes the processed data available to the users in analytics systems they are already using.
Environment : Amazon Kinesis and AWS Elasticsearch Service, S3, Amazon Redshift
· Set up a Kinesis Agent on data sources to collect data and send it continuously to Amazon Kinesis Firehose.
· Create an end-to-end data delivery stream using Kinesis Firehose. The delivery stream will transmit your data from the agent to destinations including Amazon Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, and Amazon S3.
· Process incoming log data using SQL queries in Amazon Kinesis Analytics.
· Load processed data from Kinesis Analytics to Amazon Elasticsearch Service to index the data.
· Analyze and visualize the processed data using Kibana.
§ Project Executed - “Colt Online ASM”
Client - Colt, Gurgaon
Duration – December 2017 to Sep 2018
Colt Online ASM is production support project for Colt. Colt Online is collections of various applications exposed to customers and business team for accessing the various colt services.
I am leading the Colt APT production support with 3 more team members
Environment : Java 7, Unix, Oracle Server, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Docker, AWS EC2, Maven, REST Web Service
· Working as Technical lead and handling the overall team of 3 people and also contributing as Individual contributor
· Solved Production issues on time.
· Review the analysis of Team members and helping them to digout the issue and finding the root cause of the issues.
· Overall coordinating with customers and business in finding out the cause of issue and solving them.
· Documented the trainning and issues