To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my knowledge of networking and it should provide career growth.
· 3 + years of experience in Network Domain. This includes Service Delivery, Integration, Service Operations, Team Management, Quality, Transition etc.
· Currently working as a Network Operations Associate (GNOC)at Nokia Siemens Networks, since Jul 2018.
· Adapt in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements and custom designing solutions.
· A team player with exceptional decision making and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a team and with clients.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex and process issues, managing team and meeting stakeholder expectations.
· Preparing necessary documentation for raising RMA for faulty equipment’s replacement
· Hands on experience in managing & leading teams for Service Operations & Delivery.
· Experience in creating process documentation & process implementation.
· Experience in supporting 24X7 environments as part of the on-call support with defined SLAs.
· Experience in taking necessary logs and conducting timely PM’s based on requirement.
· I am Currently working as Network Operation (NOC) Engineer for Nokia Solutions and Network Pvt.Ltd through US Technology International Pvt. Ltdfrom Jun 2018 to till date.
· I have previously worked as DET Engineer forDivija Association Pvt Ltd through Reliance jiofromFeb 2018 to June 2018.
· I have previously worked as Network support Engineer forSynophic System Pvt Ltd through Reliance jiofrom Feb 2017 to Feb 2018.
· I have previously worked asRigger Cum Microwave Engineerfor IKYA Global
Pvt Ltd through Reliance jiofrom Aug 2015 to Feb 2017.
Domain : Telecom – OSP.
Period : JUN 2018 – Present.
Role : Network Operations Associate (GNOC).
Company : UST GLOBAL PVT LTD
Client : NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORKS.
· Configuring and monitoring the Network parameters of Microwave and their IP Network of France.
· Upgrading the software and Licences from the backend (GNOC) and best Quality of services provided to the customers.
· Doing Quality of services on the previous completion of activities and raising tickets for modifications.
· Doing activates on existence Microwave links for Capacity Upgrade & SW Upgrade process, modulation upgrade, License upgrade, etc.
· Taking initiatives in the ramp-up of new MW services from the delivery centre.
· Validate and proceed design as per the feasibility (Design assistants) tool.