● 5+ Years expertise in Microsoft Technologies like C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, Web Services, SQL Server 2000/2008 and Windows Service.
● Experience in VB/C# in doing backend development
. ● Experience in ASP.net including Master Pages, Web User Controls, Web Services, Caching, Ajax Control Toolkit, VB.net, and Web Forms Experience in ASP.Net.
● Exposure to .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/5 Framework, WEB API ,Microsoft Azure blob storage, SQL server, Xamarin Forms and Entity framework with Web Forms
● Exposure to RAZOR, MVC, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON
● Knowledge of IIS, MS AZURE
Projects: Security System Client: Confidential Team Size: 50 URL: Not available Provides security solutions across the US and abroad. It has been leading the security industry for more than 45 years with new technologies and advanced security solutions. It provides security for resident as well as commercial
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Requirement gathering and design of the application.
● Worked on the new feature and functionality
● Worked on current bugs and improvement in system.
● Deployment of the project in different environment
● Worked on all different projects/platform for the current application.
● Change some processes with the new implementation in the current project Environment: Visual Studio 2019, Bootstrap, HTML5,, MVC, WEB API .SQL Server 2014,Angular 6,ASP.Net
Projects: Sports Perpetual Client: Iain Stamp Team Size: 5 URL: http ://www.sportsperpetual.com/ Sports perpetual is a fully automated betting software(bot) that place bets automatically on users behalf .there is no need of human interference to place bet .It consist of Web and console application where we have can have detailed report ie. profit and loss against the bet placed Roles and Responsibilities:
● Requirement gathering and design of the application
. ● Implemented Business Components and Data Layer Components using Microsoft Patterns in C#
● Participated in designing of solutions and identification of technologies to uses
. ● Design of various service interfaces along with concurrency and security
● Analysis report for ratio of investment and the profit
● Integration of the third party tool for getting bet prediction
● Conversion of the actual data with respect to the data getting from the third party for placing bet . Environment: Visual Studio 2017, Bootstrap UI, HTML5, Entity Framework, XML, SQL Server , TFS,Windows services