· Linux programming, Hardening, Obfuscation, Application encryption, Driver development, performance tuning, Profiling, Linux From Scratch for ARM, NIOS-II, Zinq and Intel-Atom boards
· Worked on Various controllers and Processors
· Design using tools as Enterprise Architect and Rational Rose
· Well versed with Devop tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker. etc.)
· Experienced in communication protocols: Ethernet (SNMP, DHCP-Client, DNS-SD, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, IPv4 and IPv6, Worked on Network Security for Embedded devices) RS232, RS422, SPI, I2C, CAN, K-Line, USB, BLE and worked on Power Line Communication.
· RTOS & OS: uC/OS-II, Nucleus Plus, VxWorks, RT-Linux, Windows, Embedded-Linux
· Programming languages: C, C++, Assembly, VC++, C#
· Tools: Eclipse, IAR-Embedded workbench, Keil uVision, Matlab/Simulink, DSK Assembler and Debugger, Dynamic C Interactive Compiler, CCS, C51-c language compiler, HEW compiler, Visual DSP++, Logic Analyzer, DSO, Wire-shark (network monitoring tools)