· 4 years of experience in IT industry. Currently working at HCL Technologies.
· 3 Years of experience in Oracle DBA.
· Installation, configuration, creation, upgrades Oracle environments (9i/10g/11g) using OS via. Linux, UNIX and Windows XP/NT servers.
· Experience with database backup, restore, and disaster recovery procedures.
· Backup and recovery procedures using RMAN.
· Manage and support Production database, 9i, 10g and 11g.
· Experience in a variety of different environments like Linux and Windows.
· Creating the Oracle Instance/Database using customized scripts, conforming to Oracle's Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA).
· Administration and managing the Oracle Instance using custom scripts and 10g Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) database control.
· Managing tablespaces, datafiles, archive log files, tables and its segments.
· Experience in space management and undo management.
· Maintaining data integrity also managing profiles, resources and password security.
· Managing Users, Privileges and Roles.
· Administering Oracle 10g and 11g networking such as listener.ora and tnsnames.ora
· Performing Oracle 10g Data Pump Import and export utility.
· Performing backup and recovery using Oracle 10g's user managed backup such as automated or manual cold backup and hot backup procedures.
· Execute SQL statement against database and its objects.
· Execute PL/SQL code such as procedure, function, package or trigger as well as working with pre-defined