• Entering employee information into the system, collecting and verifying time sheets.
• Entering employee information and payroll data into the system, Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
• Preparing periodic payroll reports, Maintaining and updating payroll records.
• Answering employees' questions and concerns regarding payroll.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Familiar with handling faculty issues, conducting student-counseling sessions to address their problems, and coordinate services such as financial aid, residential life for them
• Ability to oversee various admission-related tasks, handle administrative, and management operations as required
• Capable of maintaining good relationships with industry professionals, admission agencies, and campus alumni to schedule informational sessions for students