● Knowledge of OSI & TCP/IP model.
● RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, STATIC, BGP & Basic Knowledge of MPLS.
● Configuration of Routing Protocols – RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS.
● Configuration of OSPF on multiple areas.
● Configuring NAT (Static, Dynamic and PAT).
● ACL (Standard, Extended and Named)
● Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware that is Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811).
● Configuring/Troubleshooting VLAN, VLAN Trunking (IEEE802.1Q and ISL), VTP, STP/RSTP, STP BPDU Guard, RootGuard.
● Configuration of VLANs, Inter VLAN routing and VTP on Ciscoswitches.
● Configuration of Advanced Spanning-Tree features.
● Configuration of Ether Channel (PAGP & LACP).
● Basic LAN configuration –VLAN, Access, Trunk, Ether-channel.
● STP, Inter VLAN routing.
● Switches (Cisco, Huawei, Dell, TP-Link, D-link, Edgecore).
● Switches (2950,2960,3550,3750) series.
⮚ Installing and configuration of printers.
⮚ PC assembling, OS installation and Troubleshooting.
⮚ Up gradation of Motherboards, RAM, Hard Disk as per the client’s requirement.
⮚ Installation of Application software and Anti-Virus software.
⮚ Handling the maintenance and repairing,