· Involved for bringing agility into the organization driving different projects inmanufacturing,banking,analytics and insurance
· Worked as SM for three geographically distributed teams with customers and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
· Assessed the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coached the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
· Monitor and control the sprint and report on back on issues, dependences, risks and time lines
· Involved in working with the Product owner and team to plan the next 2-3 iterations ready stories and make them well groomed
· Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
· Involved in making the teams self-organized, cross functional, conflict resolution thereby increasing the velocity and throughput of the teams
· Worked as Agile coach in addition to fulfilling Scrum master activities
· Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary.
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
· Monitor the performance and development of the team to ensure their growth agile continuous learning on the area of expertise
· Facilitated daily scrums and ceremonies to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
· Involved in PI planning with the RTE and Product owners and building Product Roadmap for the individual teams
· Possess effective risk management skills and ability to predict and mitigate risks and proactively prepare the teams for changes and impacts to clients
· Responsible for agile implementation in Scrum teams and Kanban teams.
· Worked with customers and product owner to prioritize and validate requirements.
· Removed team impediments daily to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables
· Capable of handling collocated and distributed agile teams in multi geographical locations
· Expertise in use of agile tools for driving Agile practices using JIRA/RALLY to track team progress
· Involved in approving the test plans, test scenarios and accepting the technical user stories which are defect free
· Involved in making the teams to practice logging defects in Rally and writing the tasks to track the defect
· Involved in project management activities like Status Report, leave approvals, Change Management,Issues and Risks managementand work with the Delivery Manager
· Possess knowledge on other agile methodologies like TDD,XP,Kanban,SAFe,Lean management
· Experienced in preparing Test Strategy, Test plan and test cases, scripting and execution
· Proficient in all phases of Testing lifecycle with expertise in the functional, performance and Regression testing
· Creating- test- environment executing functional as well as regression tests.
· Involved in developing the SQL scripts and functional testing