· Hands-on on Data Dictionary – SE11, Table maintenance generator.
· Hands-on on Function Module SE37.
· Hands-on on ABAP reports SE38.
· Knowledge on BDC (Batch Data Communication).
· Hands-on on class builder (Basic ooABAP) in both Local and Global Class.
· Understanding of Samrtforms.
· Hands-on on Enhancement techniques (Customer-exit, Implicit / Explicit enhancement).
· Understanding of Module Pool.
· Knowledge on BADI (Business Add-In).
Knowledge on BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface
• 3.5 years of experience as Software Developer in software design, analysis, development, testing ,
Implementation and maintenance of various applications using PHP.
• Experience in design and development of applications using technologies like CSS,
• Experienced in Integrating and Designing Web Portals with Back-End (SQL Server 2008, MySQL) Architecture.
Also Invested 10 Months as an HR Executive
Project1: CRM. (june2017 – Nov2017)
Description : The Bakery Management Application is User friendly Online Services with Smartphone’s, tabs and website management system.
Here user can generate invoices for individual customer on daily, monthly and yearly basis which includes total number of items, returns and the net amount.
Here user can maintain or keep track on representative attendance, and assigning deliverables to representatives. And also user can get Items delivered by individual representative and returns brought by the representative, and the amount given by the customer.
Here User can generate all the reports like business done with individual customer from to till date, total products manufactured by the factory, Total returns received in a month, year etc, total number of customers, total number of representatives, total revenue generated in a month or year. Representative history.
Role : Interacting with Client, Coding, Designing Website, and Manual Testing.
Technologies: PHP, HTML, Java, Ajax, CSS, Java Script, MySql, jQuery.
Duration : 23rd June 2017
Team Size : 4 Members
Project 2: CRM. (July2016 – January2017)
Description : Responsible for all digital consumer engagement to strengthen sales, loyalty
And retention for the customers online store.
The business and sales skills of the CRM consultants are vital for enhancing
Customer service and developing customer relationships.
Skilled in handling multiple tasks and enhancing customer service processes.
Analyzing all escalated customer issues and resolving them with a reasonable
Identifying business opportunities and suggesting sales and marketing team
Ways to tap into the business potential.
Maintaining confidential documents and records of the company.
Maintained a good rapport between clients, and organizational heads and
Coordinated each other’s activates proficiently.