A dedicated and disciplined candidate, who aims of becoming a developer and seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible to get a successful career and increasing company benefits as well. Keen to get trained and learn about the web development and mobile applications with all the new technologies. Currently working as a Software Engineer in Aricent Technologies Holdings Ltd now ALTRAN.
• Core Java, SQL
• Docker (Dockerfile, Docker Compose)
• JUnit, Maven, MySql, Cassandra DB, DB2
• Eclipse, Netbeans, Salesforce, Unity 5, Jira, Testrail, Postman
WORK HISTORY April 2017 – PRESENT Software Engineer, Altran Technologies (Previously Aricent Technologies Holdings Ltd.) Working as a software engineer has helped me gain lots of knowledge of all kinds of new technologies used in all the projects I have worked on till now. Moreover, it has helped me inbuild the ability to learn, adapt and grow in the fields of development and quality of the company requirements. Project Title: IBM Project VSB Sustenance Role: Software Engineer - Development Languages: Java Tools: Eclipse, Salesforce, RTC, Jira Database: DB2 Others: Linux, Docker (Dockerfile, Docker Compose), Kafka Message Producer Project Overview: IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) is a configuration management tool that helps IT operations personnel ensure and improve application availability in application environments. TADDM provides the details of configuration items (CIs) using automated, agentless discovery of assets and their application dependencies, and it includes a discovery library technology to help leverage data from other sources
. • Worked with Dockers and Docker-Compose, Created docker images
. • Worked with Kafka Message Producing.
• Usage of Salesforce for reporting all the daily tasks and timelines of the projects.
• Used sensors on the Taddm application to perform discoveries on many targets that means collecting the configuration information about the entire application infrastructure, identifying deployed software components, physical servers, network devices, virtual systems, and host data that is used in the runtime environment
.Project Title: CISCO VMS(Virtually Managed Services) Service Pk Dev
Role: Software Engineer -
Development Languages: Java, SQL. Tools: Eclipse, GitHub, PuTTy, Postman, Unity 3d.
Database: Cassandra, MySQL. Framework: Spring, Spring Boot.
This service pack provides cost effective solution to security concerns of small and medium size businesses. Cloud UTM service brings together features like VPN, Zone Base Firewall, IDS/IPS, Web security and Web Filtering on a single VNF (Virtual Network Function). The Cloud UTD service pack provides secure enterprise site-to-site connectivity with local site Internet access for multiple tenants. Cloud UTD brings together features like VPN and Zone Base Firewall, on a single VNF (Virtual Network Function
Good knowledge of Java and OOPs.
• Installed and configured software applications and tested solutions for effectiveness.
• Worked in the new technologies used in the project, gained good basic knowledge of Spring framework (Core Spring and Spring boot), Microservices, Docker Containers, Selenium.
• Worked closely with software development and testing team members.
• Supported software integration and implemented maintenance enhancements to bolster product development cycle.
• Wrote microservices test stubs while training time
. • Worked on MVC architecture during development of UI Application
. • Mentoring new joiners in the team.