Nearly 3 years of experience in developing content for company websites, blogs, requirement-understanding documents, and advertising copy. Experience in writing, rephrasing, proofreading, curating, editing, and managing content both for B2C and B2B clients. Expertise in quickly sizing up assignments, setting priorities, creating a timeline, and delivering highquality content for multiple platforms within defined time frames. Leveraged knowledge of best SEO practices in creating content as per SEO requirements for better search engine performance. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; passion for keeping up-to-date with developments in the digital and social media landscape.
WORK EXPERIENCE Apr’18-Till Date with Multiple Organizations as Freelance Content Writer
• Creating, editing and proofreading text content for company websites and blogs
• To self-manage, drive initiatives, and execute tasks to completion
• Manage concurrent content development projects effectively and on time and within budget
• Work with strategic planners, business owners, and other creative team members to strategize and produce brand stories
• Working closely with the SEO team to produce website content for the Education, Health and IT sectors inclusive of meta tags, title tags and header tags
• Coordinating with the Corporate Communication and Marketing team to set long-term strategies for effective content creation
• Creating content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen
• Wrote Technical Research papers.
• Works with marketing and content team to develop compelling infographics for B2B and B2C technology audiences
• Created content for the whole website featuring products & services that maximized business for the company
• Developed a repository that reduced lag in the content creation process and speeded up production of content and collateral