· Currently working as a MuleSoft Developer, create Mule flows to integrate data from various resources to database maintaining API-led Architecture.
· Having a responsibility of working in live project with a focus on mainly DW2.0 transformation in process layer almost delivered 15+ APIs maintaining the delivery timeline. Also interacted with client at delivery time and resolving various discussions.
· Create flows with different connectors and scopes for different DataWeave and data-mapper which are integrated with specially HTTP, IIB CICS, MySqlDB, MongoDB, FTP, SFTP etc.
· Unit Testing through Munit and security with OAuth and implementing error handling through exception strategies and experience to use Jenkins pipeline.
· Design Restful/SOAP web services with different data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface of third-party application. A good knowledge of transformation data from Flat file and CSV.
· Implement logging and error handling with developing flows using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ. Good experience of code work-throughs, code debugging and performance services of scatter-gather.
· Performed Authentication and Authorization using Access Token, Security certificates, Encryption, Decryption.
· Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss daily progress of project and any blockage of the work and solution of the blocks.
· MuleSoft Certified Developer –Level 1 (Mule 4) (12th June 2021)
· Node.js at Udemy
· Protocols, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP
· Mule 4.x, Anypoint studio – 7.12
· Eclipse, NetBeans, J2EE, J2SE, Servlet, JSP, JSON, JBDC
· Git, Jenkins
· SOAP UI, Postman