DESIGINATION: DevOps Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
2. Understand customer deployments and map them to the standard DevOps Toolchain as needed.
3. Creating users and providing assess to user in JIRA, TeamCity, Octopus, Confluence, Databases.
4. Automate CI / CD workflow for each of the projects that have been on boarded and ensuring the availability of the DevOps Toolchain as per the SLAs committed to the client.
5. Monitor and fix any integration failures of the CI / CD toolchain.
6. Hands-on experience using Ansible, System Manager as a configuration management tool.
7. Implement automation tools and frameworks using GitLab, Docker, TeamCity, Octopus and Jenkins (CI/CD pipelines).
8. Analyse code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement and timely completion of projects.
9. Implement cloud (AWS) computing ability to deploy upgrades and fixes using Terraform.
10. Automation using AWS lambda using Python: (and lot more)
i. Processing zip files (>10GB) using lambda also changing in file as per requirement
ii. Create snapshots of EBS volumes of EC2 instance present in any region.
iii. Managing Autorotation of Secret key and access key and automatically deliver the Access key and secret key to user without manual intervention.
11. Assist with building continuous integration/ continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems that install, configure, deploy and monitor Cloud solutions, contributing to effective integration and automation by leveraging and enhancing open source libraries and frameworks